
Future Prediction
I began to see a pattern forming about a week ago when I suddenly realized I know what's gonna happen even before it did. Like yesterday, my mom was standing with me in front of a mirror and every single time she said: "one, two, three," and dropped me a little. Or the day before, she looked at me with totally blank expression, then whispered my name, and suddenly smiled like crazy. Or the day before that, when she showed me a toy disappearing behind her back and appearing once on the left side and once on the right. I mean, these things can't be a coincidence. There's a clear pattern and a conclusion to be drawn here: I can read future and it's fun.
Flying
This one's pretty cool as well. I can sure fly. I can fly all over our house, up and down, circle above our dog and land on my daddy's lap. I can start flying from lying down, sitting up, or standing. I can fly towards a mirror and fly back and forth there for a while. I certainly can fly by the library and check out all the books that are just waiting to be read or fly outside and check out the flowers and trees and little bugs.
What can I say? Having superpowers sure rocks!
No comments:
Post a Comment