Thursday, June 12, 2008

3 month stats

I had fun this month when I was
  • balloon-racing with daddy
  • flying, jumping, walking or at least standing on the sofa
  • watching my mom making silly faces or trying her dramatic skills while reading a storybook (or political column in the local newspaper for that matter)
  • playing stroller peek-a-boo
  • listening to my mom's out-of-tune singing and following her impossible dance poses
  • playing in front of a mirror
  • going through our junk and being able to shove it my mouth

I cried this month when I was

  • hungry, thirsty, hot, cold, or had a messy diaper (go figure!)
  • too tired to stay awake and too excited to fall asleep
  • trying to eat while there was something else catching my attention
  • being held by people I didn't known nor like
  • unable to reach a toy or push a button or do whatever I saw my mom doing
  • being forced to do the same thing again and again

Things that I'm especially proud of this month:

  • upside-down-feet-out-of-the-crib-and-hand-under-my-belly night crib traveling
  • diaper changes alias wrestling matches
  • discovering that I have superpowers (future-predicting skills + flying)

My top 5:

  • People on the bus
  • Monkey on the bed
  • Old McDonald
  • Have you ever seen a mommy?
  • Hokey pokey

No comments: