Thursday, June 12, 2008

Massage, anyone?


Who in his right mind wouldn't love a soothing (and free) massage? It's true it took me a while to get used to it but now, I get my massages twice a day and I certainly love them - most of the time. And if I don't? Well, we have an understanding with my parents. Before they start, they ask me if I want a massage or not and if I don't feel like it (like yesterday when I had a stomachache), I let them know.

And how to do it? It's really simple. Just put a little oil on your hands and rub them together so that it's not so cold (since that can be a real mood killer). Then go slowly from head to toe to spread the oil everywhere and start massaging the legs, then the tummy, chest, and hands, and finally the head (just don't put anything on the hands or face—since I haven't yet seen any oil that would taste as good as it smelled). Just gently stroke the body (from the center towards the feet for relaxation, the other way for arousal), knead it, or rub it (circular clockwise motion around the tummy to help digestion)... and enjoy.

No comments: